How to setup and install builds on Kodi: Android and Windows Guide
Today I am going to tell you how to setup and install builds on kodi android and windows platform first I tell you what is kodi
What is Kodi?
Kodi is open source platform for Movies, Musics, Songs, Pictures, games and live streams you can watch any live channel on kodi over the internet free of cost however paid source also available for better stream. Kodi software available for Linux, windows Android, Mac OS and IOS even you can install kodi on raspbian OS raspberry pi. Kodi also allows you local stream over local networks likes home media server you can stream your movies, songs collection on you all media devices at home from single place (NAS storage)
kodi supports all kind of music formats and also support all major video formats that’s mean you can play all type of media on kodi platform. kodi also support remote control 😀 so no to worry how to control on TV.
Kodi main features :
- Music : Kodi supports all music formats like AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA.
- Movies : Kodi can play main video formats like ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM including live streams formats.
- TV Shows
- PVR and Live: kodi allows its user to record a live stream and watch streams.
- Add-ons: kodi most likely feature is addons you can install addons from its repo to change kodi user interface and add many streams from its open source developer platform.
- UpNp: universal plug and play with this feature you can play to other upnp compatible devices at home from kodi.
- Remote Control : you can control kodi via remote.
Now i tell you how to setup and install build on kodi any platform (android, iPhone, windows and Mac) I want to tell you what is builds on kodi builds are like to power pack which includes all and everything you need for entertaining builds include Skin, Movie, addons, live streams, musics and much more..! Now i tell you installation guide step by step for PC and Android.
Pc Guide: (windows)
Kodi team “formally called XBMC ” first-time kodi team successfully ported kodi as XBMC into windows in 2008 and renamed to kodi in 2014. basically, kodi media center developed on C/C++ kodi team always works hard to make kodi better and better you can find more details about kodi from its official website
- Download the latest version of kodi after download open .exe file and follow simple installation steps I recommend to install Full package.
How to Setup and install builds on Kodi:
- Now open kodi from start menu or installation folder this screen will appear
- Select system and open file manager select add source.
- In add source section give path “http://www.areswizard.co.uk“.
- Give any name to this path for example “ares” and click on OK.
- Now goto home
- select system
- select add-ons
- select install from zip
- select ares >select script.areswizardx.x.x.x.zip and click OK you will see the notification as show in an image
when you add successfully and enable addons next you have to do some very simple steps for installation of Builds 🙂
- Now you have to go home and open Program and select ares wizard this screen will appear
Now select Browse Builds and choose any Build which you want to install i choose Phoneix and click on install when you click on install it will begin download it can take several minutes depend on your connection speed and build size normally takes 10-20min. when download complete kodi ask for backup click yes and then ask you for restart Kodi select OK.
Note: Builds installation procedure is same for windows and android. see in the image how looks kodi after installation of builds <3 and everything is pre-installed. If you want to install different build simply goto Program and select ares wizard select any build which you want to install click and select fresh install it will remove old build and install new one 😀
Congratulation..! you have successfully installed Builds on Kodi 😀
Hope you like my work if you have any question suggestion or any mistake in this article you can comment below I will thankful 🙂