Here is the most Cool Arduino Projects that build Arduino Tic Tac Toe game with Touchscreen TFT LCD. In this Article, we are going to make an Arduino Tic Tac Toe game. We are using a touch screen, and we are playing against the computer. The Tic Tac Toe is a great intro to game development and Artificial Intelligence. Let’s start.
Cool Arduino Projects:
Arduino game development is not easy like others platform it hard to program a game for Arduino Uno. However today I would tell you how you can build Tic Tac Toe game with Arduino and play on Touchscreen Sheild. The is very simply described project to everyone. If you are looking to make more games with Arduino then must read Build Pong game with Arduino.
- You need Arduino UNO Board which cost around $5.
- For display, I am using 2.8 Inch TFT LCD Shield Touch Display Module For Arduino UNO. It may cost $10 to $12.
There is no need for any wiring for this project the shield is compatible with Arduino UNO you can easily place on it.
Where to Buy:
The first thing you need Arduino UNO and second you required TouchScteen LCD you can but it from Aliexpress I will recommend you to buy it from Aliexpress. However, you can get from Ebay, Banggood, And Amazon. The cost of this project is around about $16.
After connecting the screen to the Arduino Uno, Need to load the code and Game ready to play. To start the game, we press the “Start Game” button, and the game will start The Arduino plays first. We can then play our move simply by touching the screen. The Arduino then plays its move and so on. The player who wins in placing three of theirs marks in a straight, upright, or diagonal row wins the game.
So here is the step by step guide how to load code and what you will be required.
- You have to download Adafruit GFX Library. The link is here: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-GFX-Library
- Now need to Download Touch Screen Library. The link is here: https://github.com/adafruit/Touch-Screen-Library
- Download Main Code from here.
- Open Arduino IDE tool and install all the libraries. In case if you don’t know how to install libraries you need to visit my other Arduino project you will find the procedure.
- Now open downloaded original code sketch file in step three and upload to Arduino.
Here is the Modified Adafruit GFX library. You can grab it from here: https://goo.gl/cxhykX
Here are some Cool Arduino Projects you would like 🙂
Hope it will make happy and don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter. For any help or suggestion ping me.
Code Source: educ8s